The following tips on organic vegetable gardening for beginners:
- Prepare a place to plant that is exposed to the Sun is enough, the rays sorely needed by the plant vegetables in the process of photosynthesis. So get the sunlight is very important so that the plant can grow organic vegetables to good use.
- Use the proper composition of the soil. Sufficient nutrient elements, not too dry or wet. Part of the land surface is much better because it contains a fair amount of humus decomposition of foliage or other organic waste. In other words contain lots of natural compost.
- Prepare the land for gardening which is not too wide, this allows us to more easily process and take care of him. As for beginners, too broad will make us lazy and possibly confused work on arranging the layout of the vegetable itself. Make the most of the land is as effective as possible, adjust the layout of Your vegetable plants to look gorgeous at the same time not inhibiting its growth.
- Do fertilization on your crops organic vegetables. To keep the nutrients in the soil are absorbed by the vegetation remains pretty You must fertilize it periodically. For the treatment of liquid manure, I recommend its use because it is more practical and easier application. Plant organic vegetables will also be easier to absorb the nutrient elements contained in liquid organic fertilizer. As for land preparation, use compost or manure to taste.
- Microbial Activity in the soil. This is very important to the success of plant organic vegetables. Microbial activity in the soil can fertilize the soil. Actually on ground containing compost that there must have been a lot of microbes naturally enough to fertilize the soil, but we can add to it if necessary with inoculant microbes such as compost tea mixed with molasses or the solution cave. Molasses here useful as fodder for natural microbes that could fertilize the soil.
Organic Vegetables Garden